Stepping into an Hermes store is nothing short of surreal.
If it’s your first time visiting an Hermes store, it may be a bit daunting. Given the brands exclusivity, people often times feel intimidated to experience it firsthand. While these fears are completely normal, they’re far from true! Hermes prides itself in its customer-service and always has extremely welcoming employees.
What is it like inside an Hermes store?
Even if you’re not planning to make a purchase, a store-visit is indescribable, and is something that every fashion lover should experience. Smell the whimsical fragrances, admire the precious leathers and feel the silky scarves.
Now, what should you expect…
- Expect to be greeted with a warm welcome and sincere smile. Hermes employees are kind and personable, so don’t be afraid to spark up a conversation!
- First-timers tend to treat an Hermes store like a museum, which isn’t necessary! Visitors are encouraged to touch the silks, sample the fragrances and maybe even take some photos.
- The sales associates are all well trained and knowledgeable, so feel free to ask them questions about the store, its products and their own personal opinions.
- The cashiers are extremely friendly and are great at putting you in contact with the right salesperson. They can point you in the right direction for one-on-one assistance or to speak with a store manager.
- Pro tip: Try to avoid peak shopping hours if you want to have the undivided attention of a sales associate.